THE LAUGHLINE TOP 10 LISTS
THE LAUGHLINE - a great jokes site that has a huge collection of more than 2,000 of the best funny jokes, plus funny pictures and videos as well. I definitely recommend a visit if you are in the mood for some laughter.
PREVIOUS INDEX NEXT
Women's Compact Instruction Book
- Never do housework. No man ever made love to a woman because the house was spotless.
- Remember you are known by the idiot you accompany.
- Don't imagine you can change a man-unless he's in diapers.
- What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.
- So many men-so many reasons not to sleep with any of them.
- If they put a man on the moon-they should be able to put them all there.
- Tell him you're not his type-you have a pulse.
- Never let your man's mind wander-it's too little to be let out alone.
- The only reason men are on this planet is that vibrators can't dance or buy drinks.
- Never sleep with a man who's named his penis.
- Go for younger men. You might as well-they never mature anyway.
- A man who can dress himself without looking like Forrest Gump is unquestionably gay.
- Men are all the same-they just have different faces so you can tell them apart.
- Definition of a bachelor; a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.
- Women don't make fools of men-most of them are the do-it-yourself types.
- The best way to get a man to do something is to suggest they are too old for it.
- Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
- The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in biblical times men wouldn't ask for directions.
- If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him checkbooks.
- A man's idea of serious commitment is usually, 'oh all right, I'll stay the night."
- Women sleep with men, who if they were women, they wouldn't even have bothered to have lunch with.
- Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means you laugh at his.
- If he asks you if you're faking it tell him no, you're just practicing.
- Sadly, all men are created equal.
- When he asks you if he's your first tell him, "You may be, you look familiar."