THE PODDYS LAUGH LINE
THE PODDYS DIRECTORY MAIN INDEX
Best T-Shirts Of The Summer
- (around a picture of dandelions) I Fought the Lawn and the Lawn Won.
- So Few Men, So Few Who Can Afford Me.
- I Suffer Occasional Delusions of Adequacy.
- God Made Us Sisters, Prozac Made Us Friends.
- If They Don't Have Chocolate In Heaven, I Ain't Going.
- At My Age, I've Seen It All, Done It All, Heard It All...I Just Can't Remember It All.
- My Mother Is A Travel Agent for Guilt Trips.
- I Just Do What The Voices Inside My Head Tell Me to Do.
- (Worn by a pregnant woman) A Man Did This To Me, Oprah.
- If It's Called Tourist Season, Why Can't We Hunt Them?
- Senior Citizen: Give Me My Damn Discount.
- Princess, Having Had Sufficient Experience With Princes, Seeks Frog.
- No, It Doesn't Hurt (on a "well-tattooed gentleman").
- I Used To Be Schizophrenic, But We're OK Now.
- (Over the outline of the state of Minnesota) My Governor Can Beat Up Your Governor.
- Veni, Vedi, Visa: I came. I Saw. I Did a Little Shopping.
- What If The Hokey Pokey Is Really What It's All About.
- I Didn't Climb to the Top of the Food Chain to Be a Vegetarian
- (on the Front) Yale Is Just One Big Party (on the back) With a $25,000 Cover Charge.
- Coffee, Chocolate, Men... Some Things are Just Better Rich.
- Liberal Arts Major... Will Think For Money.
- Growing Old is Inevitable; Growing Up is Optional
- IRS--Be Audit You Can Be.
- Gravity...It's Not Just a Good Idea. It's the Law.
- If You Want Breakfast In Bed, Sleep In the Kitchen.
- Wanted: Meaningful Overnight Relationship.
- The Old Pro...Often Wrong...Never In Doubt.
- If At First You Don't Succeed, Skydiving Isn't For You.
- Old Age Comes at a Bad Time.
- In America, Anyone Can Be President. That's One of the Risks You Take.
- First Things First, but Not Necessarily in That Order.